Putting the Customer First
A Marketing Sherpa Customer Satisfaction Study polled over 2,400 customers. And they found that buyers consider a company to be a customer-first company, if the company:
- consistently provides a good experience
- is easy to work with – online, in person, and on the phone
Here are some ways that you can make your company more “customer first.”
Providing a Good Experience
Treating customers with kindness and fairness will go a long way toward providing a good experience. Other important factors include:
- well-trained employees who care about the welfare of your business as well as your customers.
- a place of business that is clean, well-decorated, and comfortable.
- customer comforts like free coffee.
Being Easy to Work With
Being easy to work with means that your company is accessible. Let’s examine ways to be accessible in each category:
- Have a website that provides good information, is user-friendly, and contains contact info.
- Extend your online presence by being listing on Yelp, Facebook, etc.
- Be “open for business” during normal business hours on normal business days.
- Meet with customers in a space that is appropriate -not in a local restaurants with free Wi-Fi.
On the Phone:
- Employ a live person to answer the phone.
- If a customer has to leave a message, return the call promptly.
Merris Business Center Can Provide Customer-First Benefits
Merris Business Center in Brentwood, TN provides long and short-term office space in Brentwood, TN. Plus we offer day offices, and virtual offices. We provide many benefits that will put your customer’s first. These include:
- Professional Receptionist
- Mail and Shipping Services
- Meeting Rooms
- Furnished and Unfurnished Offices
- Secure Wi-Fi
- Ample Free Parking
- Prestigious Mailing Address